To Our Patients:
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Center of Disease Control and prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, brochures and so forth, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 718-821-7432 or make one here on our website.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients.
The team at Simply Smile Dental
Cosmetic and Orthodontic Dentistry at Simply Smile Dental
Our office can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. We use the most modern cosmetic dentistry techniques, making it easier than ever for you to have a beautiful, bright new smile.
Both our of our doctors can give you the smile you deserve by using some of the following procedures:
- Tooth Whitening (20 Min Laser Treatment)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain crowns
- Dental Implants
Dental Implants Glendale NY
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. A person who has lost their teeth can now regain the ability to eat virtually anything. They can also smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Glendale, NY at 718-821-7432. We are close to M Train ( Fresh Pond Road Station) and are minutes away form East Williamsburg, Middle Village, Forest Hills and Rego Park, NY.
Teeth Cleaning Glendale NY
A dental prophylaxis is a routine teeth cleaning performed to thoroughly clean the teeth and gums. Prophylaxis is an important dental treatment for stopping the progression of gingivitis and periodontal disease. Contact us today for your dental check up.